Abstracts for poster presentation
Abstract submission is now closed!
IPIC2017 welcomed the submission of abstracts for original contributions to the field of clinical care of Primary Immunodeficiencies (PIDs).
The 3 best posters will receive an award comprising a certificate and a grant as well as the opportunity to give an oral presentation of their posters in a dedicated congress session.
The selection of abstracts for Poster Presentation will be made by the IPIC2017 Scientific Committee by August 14, 2017.
The deadline for abstract submission was July 16, 2017.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
– Abstracts can only be submitted online through the official congress website
– PDF abstracts are not accepted. You are required to fill in the online submission form: title, 1st author, co-author(s), presenter and respective affiliation(s).
– The author is responsible for the submission of the Abstract according to the instructions and in the deadline.
– Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address immediately upon submission. If you do not receive the e-mail, your submission was not completed and your abstract needs to be re-submitted.
Please note that:
– The Scientific Committee will approve abstracts for Poster Presentation on scientific merit.
– All accepted Abstracts are given the possibility to be presented as Posters at IPIC2017.
– Only posters with at least one author registered to attend the congress can be displayed at IPIC2017;
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting author by no later than August 14, 2017.
For any additional information please contact the Organising Secretariat:
AIM Group International – LISBON OFFICE
Avenida Conde de Valbom 6, 5th floor – 1050-068 Lisbon (Portugal)
Direct +351 213 24 50 62