Applications are now closed!
IPOPI will be attributing 20 travel grants to junior doctors wishing to attend IPIC2017.
The travel grant’s aim is to help cover the awardees congress registration and the travel expenses to come to Dubai.
Two different grant amounts have been set: 1000€ for international awardees and 500€ for Middle Eastern Countries (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen) participants.
• Send a short motivation letter on why you should receive a travel grant to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Have an interest in primary immunodeficiencies or be practicing in the field
• Not be based in the United Arab Emirates
• Be under 35 years old (but age will not be an absolute limit)
• Preferably be submitting an abstract for poster presentation at the congress
• The IPIC Organising Committee will have the final decision and the grading of the abstracts will be taken into account
The deadline for application is 16 July 2017; all applicants will be informed individually of the Committee’s decision.