• Accepted abstracts will be displayed in the Poster Area located in room Al Ras 1.
• Each poster has been assigned to a number and shall be fixed on the poster board marked with the corresponding number.
• Poster size must be cm. 90 (width) x cm. 150 (height) and the format must be VERTICAL. Please, be sure that the size of the poster is contained within these limits and format.
• Posters must be affixed from hrs. 16h00, November 8 and removed by 18h00 November 10.
• Authors are kindly requested to stand next to their Poster on November 9 from 12h30 to 14h00 and on November 10 from 12h00 to 14h00, during the Poster Walks, to answer possible questions from Congress delegates. If you your need to be absent from a period of time, please hang a note mentioning you will be available for questions.
• Please make sure you bring your own material to affix your Poster (double sized tape).
• The Organising Secretariat is not responsible for posters that have not been collected at the end of the Congress.