(B) If your country of nationality appears on the list above, your passport will be stamped with a multiple-entry 90-days visit Visa free of charge. This Visa has a validity for 6 months and can be used for multiple entries, until a total of 90 days.
Nationalities not listed above require prior Visa arrangements:
UAE Tourist Visa General information
- Tourist Visa applications take 1-2 weeks for normal processing (after all forms are correctly filled in and submitted), and 2-3 days for urgent applications.
- Visas are issued by Dubai Immigration. It is upon their sole discretion to approve or rejected applications; same applies to issuance.
- Dubai Immigration office is available from Sundays to Thursday from 09.00-17.00 (UAE time).
Service provided by Venue Concept Tourism LLC (V&C):
- V&C can handle the process of Visa application for a 30 Day Single Entry Tourist Visa.
- The process has a cost of AED 440.00 and can start upon receipt of payment.
- Visa application charges are non-refundable once the visa process has been initiated.
- Payment of the process of Visa application can only be done through bank transfer to:
BANK DETAILS UNDER EMIRATES NBD
Business Banking ID: 46762153
Account Name: Venue Concept Tourism LLC
Current Account No AED: 1014676215301
Branch: Union Square
Branch Code: 4102
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
IBAN # AED: AE910260001014676215301
Note: All bank charges must be shouldered by the sender. V&C should receive the exact amount of the Visa application process, otherwise the application will not start. Kindly send us the bank transfer confirmation once amount is transferred.
- Processing of the Visa can only start 60 days prior to expected arrival. V&C can only accept applications until 30 days prior to the start of the conference. Any applications received afterwards will be handled on a case to case basis.
- All required Visa documents and forms must be submitted by email to:IPIC2017@venueandconcept.com
- You will be notified by V&C if all related documents have been received or if there are missing items.
- A cancellation fee of AED 185,00 will be applicable if guests cancel their Visa application. Usual reasons for cancelling a visa:
- If a guest applied for a Visa with two or more Visa issuing entities (e.g. travel agency, airlines, hotel etc.). Visa application must be done through only on entity.
- If a guest no longer plans to attend IPIC2017 but wishes to enter UAE within the issued Visa validity dates (thus requiring a new Visa application).
- Guest travels using a different travel document (Passport) with different information from the Visa that was issued. Information with the issued Visas and travel documents should match.
- Visas applications are done electronically through our online Visa application system. A soft copy of the visa can be send to you by email. “Courier fees” for nationalities that require hard copies will be applicable. (Courier service takes at least 3-4 days and has an additional charge of AED 95,00 per service).
UAE VISA DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
- Filled in Application Form
- In colour passport copy of the applicant/ s
- Passport size picture of the applicant/ s (in JPEG format)
- Proof of payment (bank transfer confirmation)
Guests are allowed to stay only within the duration of their visa. In case of overstay/ abscond guests will bear the penalty of AED 10,000.00.
For more information regarding Visa policies and procedures, please contact:
Mobile: +971 567597218
Telephone: +971 4 4216145
Fax: +971 4 4216147